Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introduction for Let's Make Writing and Reading Fun!

I have a few reasons for starting this blog.

1. I have always enjoyed writing for children and teens.
2. I have a teaching degree, but currently out of the classroom due to being a stay-at-home mom.
3. I have a teenager, who hates to read. I would love to help make it fun for him.
4. I have a 3 and half year old, who loves to be read to. I would love to help her enjoy reading for life.
5. Reading and Writing go together.

Please feel free to post comments on the blog or email me at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com.


I encourage parents and teachers to either have children post comments at the blog or make it a worksheet where they can write their prediction. Please if you do the later, email me some of their work. I am really interested in what the children and/or teens have to say.


Please as the adult in a child’s life, read it first to see if it fits your child or students.

No comments:

Post a Comment