Friday, September 3, 2010

Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 2

I saw Lady turtle, who was well known in the community, hitting her child, Trouble. Then she saw me, and yelled, "If you tell anyone, you'll be next." I was so scared.



"What should I do? I can't tell Daddy and Mommy. They will be mad because I didn't go to sleep. I know, I'll tell my teacher first thing in the morning."

-------------------------------------------------------
 
Stay tune and tomorrow you will find out if Little One went to his teacher.

Have the children predict what Little One does next!

You can leave comments or email me the responses at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com

If the next blog is posted by the time you find this, then before going on in the story STOP -- and have the child predict what will happen next.

-------------------------------------------------------

Go to Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 3

No comments:

Post a Comment