Friday, September 3, 2010

Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 8

So the next day, I got to miss school. And guess what? The police believed me. They gave me an ice cream cone. They told me it was because I kept telling someone until they believed. But I think it's because it was hot, and they wanted one, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune and you will find out what Little One decided.


Have the children predict what Little One does next.

You can leave comments or email me the responses at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com
If the next blog is posted by the time you find this, then before going on in the story STOP -- and have the child predict what will happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- activities -- coming soon -- any suggestion please email me at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment