Friday, September 3, 2010

Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 4

Danger, my best friend, came up and said, "Guess what? Last night, I over heard my dad was telling my mom about Trouble being sent to the hospital. Trouble claims he fell down a flight of stairs, but Dad don't think he's telling the truth."



"I know. I saw his mom hit him, but nobody will believe me."


"I believe you and you know what they keep telling us, one must keep telling an adult until one believes. Try telling the principal."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Stay tune and you will find out what Little One decided.

Have the children predict what Little One does next!

You can leave comments or email me the responses at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com

If the next blog is posted by the time you find this, then before going on in the story STOP -- and have the child predict what will happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 5

No comments:

Post a Comment