Friday, September 3, 2010

Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 3

I went up to my teacher and cried, "Listen to me."
 She said, "Of course."


So I told her everything I saw the night before.


She gave me the first blow. "Oh, Little One, will you please go sit down and quit making up things."

And of course I went and sat down for I always listen to my teacher. But I didn't think I should give up on telling someone. I once was taught, "If you believe in what you say, then keep telling someone until they believe," so I thought, "Who would believe?

----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Stay tune and you will find out what Little One decided.

Have the children predict what Little One does next!

You can leave comments or email me the responses at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com

If the next blog is posted by the time you find this, then before going on in the story STOP -- and have the child predict what will happen next.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 4

No comments:

Post a Comment