Thursday, September 2, 2010

Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 1

It all started on a cold night in the middle of May. I was a second grader, but that shouldn't make any difference. Should it? I often asked myself.



Daddy Squirrel said, "Little One, go up stairs and go to bed."



Of course I always listen to Daddy Squirrel. But that night, I couldn't sleep. So I got up and stood next to my bedroom window. That's when I saw something I shouldn't have.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune and tomorrow you will find out what Little One saw.
Have the children predict what Little One saw!
You can leave comments or email me the responses at juliemariecarr@yahoo.com
If the next blog is posted by the time you find this, then before going on in the story STOP -- and have the child predict what will happen next.

_______________________________________________

Go to Listen to Me! By Julie Carr -- Pg 2

No comments:

Post a Comment